Hello! Welcome to my blog, I will be blogging for my management diary, writing what I do every week so that I can look back on what I have done and achieved.
Today we had a meeting, apprentice style, discussing what we should do in planning for the first meeting with the representative from Linney Connect. We gave each other roles and things for the rest of the assignment and for the meeting. I took the minutes and engaged in a strong discussion on what we should do, we decided that Jack Wheatman would create the logo and business cards for the monday meeting. And by doing that, setting up an email address for the Olympus Advertising Company. Tammie Devonshire would also design the name cards. Stefan volunteered to be the main contact for the representative and his number went on to the business card.
We decided that I would introduce everyone at the first meeting, while offereng refreshments such as coffee and buiscuits. We then went on to how we would structure the meeting. And other things such as having a big round table for ease, and no intimidation.
So far the days meeting and research has gone very well.
Happy Blogging!
Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment