Monday, 30 November 2009

Filming

We have been filming for the advert recently and have filmed scenes 2, half of scene 3 and 4. I directed Scene 4, the boardroom scene, for this job I needed to take control of the actors and make sure everyone is ready to film. I worked close with cameraman to make sure we get the best shots and to make sure everything I wanted was going into the scene. I think I did quite well because we got all the shots we needed and to a high standard and everything went as planned and in a good time limit. I worked with the actors to make sure they knew how to act and how to feel, as well as explaining the setting and feel of the mood for this situation. It was essential that the mood changed from the "bad" part to the "good" to show good Linney's was and by this I had to make sure the actors knew what they were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment