Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Post-production

For post-production, I took control of making sure everybody was on task and doing everything to a high standard. I was the main editor for the project and I edited most of it after it was filmed, this was very helpful as it means the workload was not too big at the end and I could concentrate on getting the written work done and pitching the idea. I delegated tasks to members of the group with deadlines so that it could be added to the edit. This included light streaks, soundtracks and titles. Everyone had a job which made it all get done quicker and easier to all ut together at the end because everyone knew what they were doing. I kept on checking everyone was on task and on time for their job and also to see how they were doing and if they needed any help.
We have had some problems with the soundtrack, I tried recording my own version of "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by The Script, however it was not seen to be appropriate because it still sounded like the original song, we then looked at copy-right free songs, until finally we decided to make it on soundtrack which Stefan did.
Another issue we solved was the titles, as some of them didn't stand out as much as we would have liked, so we decided to put a small transparent bar of colour (The one for the linney company) underneath the text so that you can see it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment